This indicator works on the MT4 platform for all brokers. This is a classic indicator that the calculation has been revised to better fit the original MACD.
This indicator can be configured as a classic MACD, it is also possible to remove items from the display as the MACD itself, its signal line, or histograms.
Histograms change color depending on the progress, they are green when the progress bar charts is bullish and red in the opposite case, these colors are indicative, they can be changed upward, downward, and differentiated in the part positive or negative of the window. The implementation of this indicator is relatively simple, once downloaded, place the indicators in your directory, and drag on the graph of your choice…
The indicator consists of three distinct components that can be independently displayed as desired, it is possible to set three types of alerts that allow you to scan a wider range of products to a greater number of timeframes. Don’t miss any signal on the MACD trading strategy.
In addition, it is possible to translate alerts for display in your language.
- FastEMA – SlowEMA – SignalSMA : Basic settings of the indicator.
- ShowHistograms – ShowMACDLine – ShowSignalLine : Show or hide each component of the indicator.
- RealTimeAlert : Alerte en temps réel (True) – Alert on Close (False)
- Alert_Macd_Cross_Signal : Generate an alert if the MACD crosses its signal line.
- Alert_Macd_Cross_zero : Generate an alert if the MACD crosses the line 0.
- Alert_Histo_Change : Generate an alert if the histograms change direction.
- Level_Up : level above which the bearish histogram alert is generated.
- Level_Down : level below which the bullish histogram alert is generated.
- Translate the alerts here : Translate each alert in your language.
Les alertes sont présentées dans une fenetre annexe et vous donne le sous-jacent, et l’unité de temps qui ont générés l’alerte.
This indicator is also available in the free version without alert function : IK_MACD_Color